Research and development is at the heart of KIMBERFEEL product manufacturing process.
Waterproof membrane KIMBERTEX
Comfort and impermeability
We imagined a waterproof membrane that we adapted on our shoes.
The microporous structure of the rainproof and snow-proof membrane ensures evaporation of perspiration, offering comfort.
Thanks to the Kimbertex membrane, the feet stay dry and warm, even on the coldest and wettest days. Kimbertex is synonymous with practicality, technology and meticulous design.
Adherence and stability
The VIBRAM technology, a sole designed for a better grip on all terrain, offers many advantages:
- Large surface for optimal adherence
- Profiled crampon for better adherence on uneven terrain
- High side profile for better protection
- Heel cut-out ensures better stability and cushioning
The OC System Tipper anti-slip system with a two-position mobile underfoot makes it comfortable and stable on frozen surfaces. It also allows you to walk on traditional floors without damaging them.
- System placed under the sole
- Removable crampons
- 2 positions: grip-on for the snow and the ice floor and grip-off inside floor
- Profiled crampon for better grip on rough ground
SCS sole : Self Cleaning System
Self-cleaning and anti-slip sole
SCS technology offers several advantages:
- New development with self-cleaning sole
- Anti-slip crampons for a better adhesion
- Wide-proﬁle sole for optimum removal of mud and snow
Removable for holding on any type of ground.
Anyone who is involved in mountain activities knows how demanding we are. That is why KIMBERFEEL is committed both to its distributors and its users.
Zoom on 3 key professions at KIMBERFEEL :